Sponsor A Dog
We’ll begin the race season with approximately 30 of our best dogs in training. These are the dogs who work hardest for us and need the greatest care and attention. When you sponsor a dog, your donation helps to pay for your chosen dog’s booties, harnesses, jackets, food and other health supplies. Regardless of whether your favorite canine finishes this season as a veteran racer or a beloved tour dog, you’ll receive some awesome thank you gifts.
THANK YOU GIFTS
- A high-quality, large print photo of your dog. (Available your first season sponsoring that dog)
- A photo or photo collage of our teams on the trail. Whether your dog makes the race cut or not, everyone’s contribution is important! These photographs are annual keepsakes to remind you of your place on our team.
- A magnetic, vehicle decal with your name and your sponsored dog’s name. This magnet will travel hundreds of miles with us this season, displayed on our truck and trailer as we race. But in the spring this souvenir is yours to keep!
- Early-Season and End-of-Season updates, written from us and your sponsored dog! In October, we’ll preview our upcoming season. Your dog will tell you their goals, and we’ll tell you ours. In the spring, we’ll reflect back to see how it all worked out.
- Annual commemorative swag. Shirts, coffee mugs, etc. This stuff is designed and printed exclusively for kennel fans and sponsors.
Or send a check to Jeff and KattiJo Deeter at 3850 Errol Ave Fairbanks, AK 99709. Remember to include the name of your preferred dog in the memo line!
You can also find us on Venmo @KattiJo-Deeter
Our business is our home. Reservations are required.