WINTER & SPRING TOUR MENU
Click each photo or title below to see a tour description, and book your tour!
"Scenic Day Mushing"
Late November - April
Learn how to harness and hook up sled dogs, then try riding in AND driving a dog sled! $125/person
Take our classic winter dog mushing tour -- under the light of the moon! Ride in AND try driving a dog sled! $125/person
KNOW BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TOUR:
- Our tours are for dog-lovers only. If someone in your party is unfamiliar with, or doesn't like dogs, please do not book this tour.
- Our Winter/Spring Tours are only appropriate for very fluent English speakers. Please do not book a Winter/Spring Tour with us if anyone in your group has limited English comprehension or expression. Winter time dog sledding on our trail system in the hills can be challenging and even dangerous. The ability to rapidly comprehend and express ideas in English is essential for safety reasons.
- All visitors must be able to drive themselves to our location. We do not provide transportation and we do not permit taxis/shuttles on our property. If you do not have your own personal or rental vehicle please do not book this tour.
- We have a 24 hour cancelation policy for customer-initiated cancelations. In the event of a company-generated weather cancelation we will contact you immediately to see if we can reschedule your tour and issue a full refund to you if rescheduling is not possible.
- Our maximum group size for winter/spring tours (on sleds) is four people only. Our maximum group size for summer/fall tours (on ATV) is five people only. The only exception to these capacities in all seasons is for children who are small enough to sit on an adult's lap. If your group exceeds these size limits please book your tour with a different company.