WINTER & SPRING TOURS
"Winter & Spring
Scenic Day Mushing"
Late November - April
Learn how to harness and hook up sled dogs, then try riding in AND driving a dog sled! $125/person
More info >>>
Late November - February
Specific dates vary
Take our classic winter dog mushing tour -- under the light of the moon! Ride in AND try driving a dog sled! $125/person
More info >>>
FAQ about our Winter & Spring Tours:
- Our tours are for dog-lovers only. If someone in your party is unfamiliar with, or doesn't like dogs, please do not book this tour.
- For safety reasons, our Winter & Spring Tours are only appropriate for very fluent English speakers. Please do not book a Winter/Spring Tour with us if anyone in your group has limited English comprehension or expression.
- All winter & spring visitors must be able to drive themselves to our location. We do not provide transportation and we do not permit taxis/shuttles on our property during the winter. If you do not have your own personal or rental vehicle please do not book this tour.
- We have a 24 hour cancelation policy for customer-initiated cancelations. In the event of a company-generated weather cancelation we will contact you immediately to see if we can reschedule your tour and issue a full refund to you if rescheduling is not possible.
- Our maximum group size for winter & spring tours (on sleds) is four people only. The only exception to this capacity is for children who are small enough to sit on an adult's lap. If your group exceeds these size limits please book your tour with a different company.