Less than $500
Ask any musher: when you set out to run a 300, 500 or 1,000 mile dog sled race, you rarely think about actually going ALL of those miles. Instead mushers think about each individual run; getting from point A to point B. Then to point C, and so on. A long distance race consists of multiple, small runs, the sum of which is an impressive and meaningful accomplishment. An accomplishment that could not have been achieved without each one of those smaller, individual segments. That’s how we feel about sponsorships, too.
THANK YOU GIFTS
- A magnetic decal with your name and the name of the town where you live. This magnet will travel thousands of miles with us this season, displayed on our truck and trailer as we race throughout Alaska and Canada. But in the spring this souvenir is yours to keep!
- Public recognition of your donation on our website
- A mid- and end-of-season update on Jeff’s training progress, racings, and all of the goings-on here at Black Spruce Dog Sledding
- VIP order access to our 2108 commemorative Iditarod sweatshirt! Stay tuned
How to give a Small Sponsorship:
1. Select the amount you wish to give from the drop down menu. Click "Add to Cart." You will then be redirected to a service provided through PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account to use this service - just a credit card.
2. To send a check instead, just make your check payable to Black Spruce Dog Sledding at 3850 Errol Ave. Fairbanks, AK 99709. We'll contact you once we get it, and start sending you your gifts. Thanks!